Subject: Base game rules V. expansion rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all

I've just started to play the base game but have a copy of expansion 1 as well.

I noticed that there are two sets of rules (the base game September rules and the 1st expansion December rules). First of all I took the December rules as an update to reflect errata and the like and are using them to play the base game. However, now I'm wondering if the December rules reflect a different style of waging warfare as technology evolved throughout the period.

In short, should I be using the December rules for both base game and expansion or should I be using the September rules with the base game only and the December rules with Ex1 only?

Your advice would be most welcome.

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The December rules are the most up-to-date edition of the core rules and supersede the September rules - copies of the base game being produced after December 2017 come with those rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tomrussell wrote:
The December rules are the most up-to-date edition of the core rules and supersede the September rules - copies of the base game being produced after December 2017 come with those rules.

Thank you very much, Tom. As I thought.

All the best
Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.