Subject: Healing Surge rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergio Benazzi
msg tools
Hello,

Situation 1
My hero = 1 HP and Poisoned
Hero Phase -1 HP, Hero KO, Using Healing Surge and i return standing, I am always at the beginning of my hero phase then - 1 HP another time.
I think NO but i don't know.

Situation 2
My hero = 1 HP
Villain Phase, monster, trap or curse hit me and i get KO. I use Healing Surge and i return standing. The villain phase go on with activation of monsters and traps in queue

or

My hero = 1 HP
Villain Phase, monster, trap or curse hit me and i get KO. Monsters and traps in queue don't do nothing (Frozen).
Hero Phase, i Use Healing Surge and i return standing and goes on...

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Daum
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Poison Damage Occurs first, then healing surges at the the start of a Hero's turn.

If you are reduced to 0 hit points during your turn, everything you control (Villains, Monsters, Traps, etc) activates as normal during your villain phase. If there are no valid targets (all Heroes are at 0 hit points) for the Monsters etc, not much will happen as most monsters require a Hero as a target even in the "otherwise" tactic. A Hero does not use a healing surge until the beginning of their next Hero Phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Benazzi
msg tools
Hello Chris,
ok i have understood.
About the Situation 1 have I to remove 1 HP or 2 HP ?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Daum
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are poisoned at the start of your hero phase you loose 1 hit point.

Remember a Hero gets to roll to end the poisoned condition at the end of each Hero phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.