Popular Tags: [View All]
Timo Hohkala
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So, the reward "hunk of living flesh" gives you

Spoiler (click to reveal)
to immediately regrow one dismembered limb

does that affect only the survivors who were engaged in the fight or can I use it to survivors in the camp?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
I would say only the survivors that were in the fight, but it's open to interpretation I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pflug
Germany
Schwäbisch Gmünd
Baden Würtemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only those who fought him, because rewards happen before survivors return, and you have to use it immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
Thematically one could argue that, since the fight happens at the settlement, every survivor is present.

Probably, the reward is only for the returning survivors as mentioned by others, but if you wanted to bend this rule, I don't see it breaking anything and it's hard enough to get a meaningful reward for defeating a nemesis in this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Church

Seattle
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
Olvenskol wrote:
Thematically one could argue that, since the fight happens at the settlement, every survivor is present.

Probably, the reward is only for the returning survivors as mentioned by others, but if you wanted to bend this rule, I don't see it breaking anything and it's hard enough to get a meaningful reward for defeating a nemesis in this game!

Here, here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fen Batten
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stop Poking!
mbmbmbmbmb
churchb33 wrote:
Olvenskol wrote:

Here, here!

Indeed, the Butcher doesn't really cause dismembered limbs any more than other things (in fact it prefers decapitations). So having it work for any survivor in the settlement is much more satisfactory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.