Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Yeager
United States
Hagerstown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I love how the art includes the designers, but more than that, I love when you see corporation logos in the art, like the Teractor Cryogenics emblem on the cover of Colonies, Tharsis’ logo on the shoulder’s of the astronauts on the cover of the main game, Celestic on Venus Next, MSI on the VN rulebook, several logos in OmniCourt, Ecoline on Sponsored Academics,a bunch on Power Supply Consortium, Ecoline on Micromills, (Stronghold Games’s logo on Corportate Stronghold), a bunch on Earth Office, Mining Guild on Rover Construction, Interplanetary Cinematics on Land Claim... and I’m sure there’s lots more.

My favourite two are probably the TM board they slipped into the background of Caretaker Contract, and the fact that the Interstellar Colony Ship (and some corporations) shows up in the future in Fleets: The Pleiad Conflict.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Örjan Almén
Sweden
Karlstad
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crimsynseraph wrote:
I love how the art includes the designers, but more than that, I love when you see corporation logos in the art, like the Teractor Cryogenics emblem on the cover of Colonies, Tharsis’ logo on the shoulder’s of the astronauts on the cover of the main game, Celestic on Venus Next, MSI on the VN rulebook, several logos in OmniCourt, Ecoline on Sponsored Academics,a bunch on Power Supply Consortium, Ecoline on Micromills, (Stronghold Games’s logo on Corportate Stronghold), a bunch on Earth Office, Mining Guild on Rover Construction, Interplanetary Cinematics on Land Claim... and I’m sure there’s lots more.

My favourite two are probably the TM board they slipped into the background of Caretaker Contract, and the fact that the Interstellar Colony Ship (and some corporations) shows up in the future in Fleets: The Pleiad Conflict.

Yes, despite its variety of different kinds of art, it is very thought through and makes a whole world of its own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ido Abelman
Israel
Hod Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I like the logos in principle... They often look badly photoshopped in however

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ido Abelman
Israel
Hod Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just noticed Saturn Systems logo on a building in the background of Martain Rails. Also on the train there is the phrase "vote for MFR" - any idea what that might mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brinkley
msg tools
mbmbmb
CBpegasus wrote:
Also on the train there is the phrase "vote for MFR" - any idea what that might mean?

"Vote for Mars Family Robinson"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.