4 Posts

Black Orchestra» Forums » General

Subject: Back or just buy? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Nilsson
msg tools
Hi,

I have read and watched some videos about Black Orchestra and its looks interesting.

The question is if I should back it an wait untill Mars 2019 or should I just buy it? How big impact does the extra stuff in the kickstarter have?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Terebayza
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter "extra stuff" is just more conspirators in a couple of packs. I simply backed those since I own the second edition already. I guess I'd say just buy the game itself now and then back the extra conspirator cards separately and then get those in March. You'd get a lot more time to play this excellent game in the meantime. Just my two cents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moore
United Kingdom
Buckland Monachorum
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few
mbmbmbmbmb
English Teechur wrote:
The Kickstarter "extra stuff" is just more conspirators in a couple of packs. I simply backed those since I own the second edition already. I guess I'd say just buy the game itself now and then back the extra conspirator cards separately and then get those in March. You'd get a lot more time to play this excellent game in the meantime. Just my two cents.

I have to agree with this. There is a lot of variety in the game already and you can get going with it now. It is a fantastic game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Weaver
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lffvet wrote:
English Teechur wrote:

I have to agree with this. There is a lot of variety in the game already and you can get going with it now. It is a fantastic game

I agree as well. Just go and buy the game and back the new stuff. It's worth your while. Very thematic game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.