Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Mann
United States
Gladstone
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope after Gencon there is more information on this game. It looks very cool and I would like to see a gameplay video.

A video was just added but in German LOL. Didn't help me much.

Just watched the video from Gencon. Will for sure be picking this one up!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwin Hebot
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The game's description already contains much info. Here is what I grasped from the German preview video.

Each player builds their own universe tableau which is shaped like a pyramid (5 tiles in base row, then 4, 3, 2, 1). Players draft tiles from the central display of 3 x 3 hexes. When you take a tile you receive all worshippers on the tile (worshippers being the resources), then worshippers in the tile's color are placed on adjecent tiles, thus making them more valuable. The empty spot is refilled. As the game progresses the tiles become more valuable.

To add the tile to your tableau you must pay its cost, which is a combination of different color worshippers, e.g. 1 red and 1 blue. When building placing a tile in the 2nd, 3th, ... row its color must match the color of one of the two adjacent tiles in the row underneath. If you managed to cut-off a color you can always place a tile with the wasteland side up, this gives you one minus VP but acts as joker color.

Placed tiles have an effect, they give worshippers, VP when certain conditions are met, you don't have to pay a certain color of worshippers for the rest of the game, or you have to remove a number of worshippers from the central display (these were the ones shown in the video, probably there are many more different effects). Some tiles have temples on them which have a majority scoring at the end of the game.

Instead of taking a land tile, you can take one of the god tiles, of which every game some will be in play (I guess number of players many). The are end game bonus VP if you met certain thematic conditions, e.g. the get the 3 VP from the fire godess you need to have 4 red volacano tiles in your tableau.

According to the video, this should be of similar weight as Splendor with mostly tactical decisions.

Release will be in Essen at SPIEL 2018.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.