Hide
3 Posts

Giga-Robo!» Forums » General

Subject: Gen Con presence? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan M
msg tools
Will Giga Robo be doing anything at Gen Con this year? I just found out I might be able to go and I would love to see the game in person and get some hands-on time with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mathew rynich
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Argama Flight Crew
badge
INFERNO BLADE!
mbmbmbmbmb
They will definitely have a booth at Gen Con. Alex confirmed that during his last kickstarter update. Though I don't know where the booth will be and what physically they'll have at the con.

The estimate the printers were working toward was fulfillment beginning at the end of this month. If that doesn't slip it's possible the team might have some finish products to show off at Gen Con this year. Though that seems like a real tight window Fingers crossed though. Would be cool if they could show off the finished product this year. Would get the game a lot of exposure right at launch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Cheng
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're at booth 2768 this year: https://www.gencon.com/map?lt=21.06912308335471&lg=69.114990...

We will not have product on hand, though we were supposed to . I'll be sending out an update this week once I get to the bottom of it. Currently trying to figure out what happened on the manufacturing side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.