Popular Tags: [View All]
Chip Crawford
United States
Aubrey
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm storing my models in a foam case, but I haven't yet found a storage and transport system I'm happy with for the other ephemera (boards, chits, dice) AND the full set of cards.

Right now I have the cards in a small (550 capacity) card box and the boards and tokens in the original Shadespire box.

What I'd like to have is a binder to hold the cards and boards. That way I'm only lugging around two things (my mini case and the binder).

Has anyone else found clever solutions from storage and transport?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Neau
msg tools
mb
I wouldn't call it clever but I have all of my cards sleeved and stored in 2 Quad row Zenoskin binders:

https://www.amazon.com/Quad-Zipfolio-Xenoskin-Sleeves-Green/...

One binder holds all of the band-generic cards in order.

The other binder holds all of the band-specific cards, ordered by band. Each band uses 4 pages, one for each of the following: Fighters, objectives, upgrades and ploys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Turkish .
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ChipChuck wrote:
So, I'm storing my models in a foam case, but I haven't yet found a storage and transport system I'm happy with for the other ephemera (boards, chits, dice) AND the full set of cards.

Right now I have the cards in a small (550 capacity) card box and the boards and tokens in the original Shadespire box.

What I'd like to have is a binder to hold the cards and boards. That way I'm only lugging around two things (my mini case and the binder).

Has anyone else found clever solutions from storage and transport?

I carry around everything in the original box. I ditched the cardboard tray inside. I have three deck boxes with my sleeved cards, and use two trays from the expansions planks to go ld the miniatures (granted I have three of the five expansions but still). Boards fit on top. Box closes well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Moutain
Canada
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
read this thread. i have been able to put all the expansions and the core set in this one container. :)

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1932918/card-storage

i would suggest you purchase a pluck out case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.