Subject: Retreat = Victory rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Denneborg Michael
Germany
Aachen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If I am forced to retreat after a battle in a neighbouring region where I have already 1 hoplit does that mean I gain right away control (only 2 hoplites needed for control)?

Or do I have to put the control token in my next round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious Gamer
United States
Apple Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
denne wrote:
If I am forced to retreat after a battle in a neighbouring region where I have already 1 hoplit does that mean I gain right away control (only 2 hoplites needed for control)?

Or do I have to put the control token in my next round?

Yep, you gain control right away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jesper rathsach
Denmark
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Just to clarify.. You can retreat freely to NEUTRAL reqions.. You CANNOT retreat to an enemy controlled region, even if no enemy hoplites are present.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmb
And mind you, you are supposed to retreat into a region you attacked from, so no sneaking in a land victory by attacking from one region and retreating into the next region behind your opponent's
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odyzeus Longbow
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blaznee wrote:
Just to clarify.. You can retreat freely to NEUTRAL reqions.. You CANNOT retreat to an enemy controlled region, even if no enemy hoplites are present.

You also cannot retreat to a neutral region with enemy hoplites in it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.