United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Code - MDWKSHOP expires 8/4/2018
Free shipping is part of the deal.

Coin purses and cosmetic bags are great for organization or travel sized games.

Full list - https://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/4-for-20

Direct link to single design custom playing cards https://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/playing-cards/playing-ca...

Arts Cow Card Sets - Direct Links

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aelfric Brewer
msg tools
mbmbmb
clearush wrote:
Code - MDWKSHOP expires 8/4/2018
Free shipping is part of the deal.

Coin purses and cosmetic bags are great for organization or travel sized games.

Full list - https://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/4-for-20

Direct link to single design custom playing cards https://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/playing-cards/playing-ca...

Arts Cow Card Sets - Direct Links

these are not the 54 design (different faces) custom decks.
these are standard poker deck faces, with a single back image.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grrr... single backs again. Oh for the glory days of discounted multi-back card decks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aelfric Brewer
msg tools
mbmbmb
this sale does include mousepads (which i often use for print-and-play game boards, especially with various cheapass games) and "small" satin scarves (30"x30"), also useful for larger game boards (such as the new tracks for Downforce: Danger Circuit).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They have the mini-card deck only for the 54 face design (single back design), not the full sized cards. Seeing that I've never found a game that had their sized mini-cards it doesn't work for adding content but would still work for PnP decks provided you don't mind a smaller sized cards (though larger than the normal ones. The cards are 2.5" x 3.5".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aelfric_brewer wrote:
this sale does include mousepads (which i often use for print-and-play game boards, especially with various cheapass games) and "small" satin scarves (30"x30"), also useful for larger game boards (such as the new tracks for Downforce: Danger Circuit).

I'd love to find out more about how you do that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aelfric Brewer
msg tools
mbmbmb
cauldronofevil wrote:
aelfric_brewer wrote:

I'd love to find out more about how you do that!

well, they had uploaded hi-rez images here of the tracks. i just downloaded them like any other image, uploaded to artscow, then superimposed one copy over another so it would fit on a square instead of 2'x3'. that way i got to use them two months ago, and they fit easily in the box. but at $5/each, you're basically just as well off getting the actual expansion, now that it's released.

pm me if you'd like to see my adaptation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if this is 'mix-and-match'? Can I order 3 decks of cards and one mousepad for example?

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias M
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cauldronofevil wrote:
Can I order 3 decks of cards and one mousepad for example?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For some reason 3 card decks (single back) and a large mousepad arent' accepted by this coupon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aelfric Brewer
msg tools
mbmbmb
cauldronofevil wrote:
For some reason 3 card decks (single back) and a large mousepad arent' accepted by this coupon.

this coupon is only good for regular poker deck cards with your own back design, or the *mini* playing cards (54). it does not include the regular sized, 54 face design decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.