Subject: TOWER timing question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J A
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

With cards like TOWER, can opponents reveal a matching card from their hand in the Morning, or must they do so at Noon right before Step 1 (ie. Upon performing their opponent's task)?
For example, opponent's task is Potter and they have built Tower. I have a Potter in hand, but if I play it as my task on my turn, it can no longer serve to counter Tower at Noon, right?

Another one of Mottainai's tough and engaging decision points!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Extrapolating on the way the Doll card works per previous rules discussion threads, I believe that you must reveal at noon and not in the morning. So, if you play the card you would have used to satisfy Tower as your task, then you will no longer be able to reveal it to satisfy Tower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J A
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I was pretty sure that was the case. Thnx for the confirmation nonetheless!

I just stumbled across the power of Crane + Straw in my last game! It's fun to discover how various card effects work together to create cool combos!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.