Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colls
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Gigamic/Fundex 2007 English language rules say in the two player rules that “Each player receives 30 Dirhams and 24 rugs of 2 different colors; they should be mixed together in a pile. The rugs are then laid in order from the pile.”

When your opponent lands on a rug of one of your colors, do they pay for the number of adjoining connected squares in THAT color only, or the number of adjoining connected squares in BOTH of your colors?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ted anderson
United States
southington
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Colls wrote:
The Gigamic/Fundex 2007 English language rules say in the two player rules that “Each player receives 30 Dirhams and 24 rugs of 2 different colors; they should be mixed together in a pile. The rugs are then laid in order from the pile.”

When your opponent lands on a rug of one of your colors, do they pay for the number of adjoining connected squares in THAT color only, or the number of adjoining connected squares in BOTH of your colors?

Thanks!

I'm quite sure the game checks the colors individually and pays out that way. It just happens that one player owns two colors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, we score the colors separately too.
This thread might prove helpful
How is this with 2?

I’ve found that this layout works best for a two player game;
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.