Popular Tags: [View All]
andi sea
Canada
Edmonton
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this game once awhile ago and thought I didn't like it. Now I've been playing it online and LOVE it. And of course it appears to be out of stock everywhere I look in Canada. Anyone have any idea when it might be available again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arlen Troup
United States
Goshen (S.E. edge of Elkhart)
Indiana
flag msg tools
coolstuffinc.com and cardhaus.com have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andi sea
Canada
Edmonton
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arlen76 wrote:
coolstuffinc.com and cardhaus.com have it.

They do, but the shipping cost to Canada is bananas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hendrickson
United States
Seward
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not being snarky, but did you happen to ask your FLGS if they can order it for you? Perhaps they could order it from overseas if necessary. The game recently went through a new print run, so distributors should have copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Montoya
Colombia
Medellín
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, you can do perfectly fine with a spanish copy from Devir or a German reprint from Hans im Glück as the game is language independant and doesn't have anything written anywhere besides the city names, so you just need to download the manual.... maybe you can find one of those as it'd have less demand over there than an english copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andi sea
Canada
Edmonton
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DrumPhil wrote:
Not being snarky, but did you happen to ask your FLGS if they can order it for you? Perhaps they could order it from overseas if necessary. The game recently went through a new print run, so distributors should have copies.

Sure did. It's not available right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andi sea
Canada
Edmonton
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mearendil wrote:
Yup, you can do perfectly fine with a spanish copy from Devir or a German reprint from Hans im Glück as the game is language independant and doesn't have anything written anywhere besides the city names, so you just need to download the manual.... maybe you can find one of those as it'd have less demand over there than an english copy.

That's a good idea. I'll do some more digging. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mazmo
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
There is some available at www.imaginaire.com but it's in Quebec City and the game is french. But I hope it could do it for you !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andi sea
Canada
Edmonton
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
razhimkar wrote:
There is some available at www.imaginaire.com but it's in Quebec City and the game is french. But I hope it could do it for you !

Perfect! Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.