JP Botelho
Canada
Sainte-Therese
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
So i finally got the game! I opened it and unwrapped everything, and i got the replacement dices!

I missed the recent posts/topics about various misspeints, what should i check out for? Should i check one thing at a time with the rulebook? Any known problems?!

Tanx!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Step 1: Make sure you got your replacement dice which will be hiding in the packing peanuts in the shipping box.

Step 2. Check the official living FAQ here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_rSyfEv2uONJ42kJM5h6gVoS...

Step 3. Check this thread Unofficial FAQ. It's a compilation of questions and answers and is actually more extensive than the official FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Montgomery
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
A few of us had Quest books with missing/repeated pages (a block of pages was repeated in the assembling process, causing the omission of a second block of pages). I would check that you have all the page numbers.

Aaron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph LoPresto
United States
Lansing
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I had the retail version show up. Did that have all the same issue the KS version had?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Rachemoss
United States
Silver City
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Filbert13 wrote:
I had the retail version show up. Did that have all the same issue the KS version had?

I've got the retail version. It arrived last week. It had the wrong Epic Skill Dice and was missing one black peg (it had an extra blue one). I'm using yellow d6 for now and the replacement dice are due to arrive in two days. You could also use a sharpie to indicate one of the Demon faces is actually a 3-hit.

I don't know if yours will have the same issues. I think the problems with the quest book were rare and random.

I'm having a blast playing this game! I hope you enjoy it too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bredon
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BitJam wrote:
The_Filbert13 wrote:

I've got the retail version. It arrived last week. It had the wrong Epic Skill Dice and was missing one black peg (it had an extra blue one). I'm using yellow d6 for now and the replacement dice are due to arrive in two days. You could also use a sharpie to indicate one of the Demon faces is actually a 3-hit.

You would also have to mark one of the 1 hits to make it a 2 hit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Rachemoss
United States
Silver City
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.
mbmbmbmbmb
abredon wrote:
You would also have to mark one of the 1 hits to make it a 2 hit.

Yep, I missed that. Thanks for the correction!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.