4 Posts

Nova Aetas» Forums » General

Subject: Different versions of the Doge rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jochen Lienhard
Germany
flag msg tools
The version of the golden doge card in the pandora box differs from the version in the doge/pope box.

The pope differs too, but the card out of the doge/pope box has the name to the title.

My question is now, when shall I take which version of them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Bernardini
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Deferent versions of the Doge
Jochen2702 wrote:
The version of the golden doge card in the pandora box differs from the version in the doge/pope box.

The pope differs too, but the card out of the doge/pope box has the name to the title.

My question is now, when shall I take which version of them?

Hi Jochen!

Well, we use the II wave to add an alternative version for Pope and Doge, so you can use wich you wish. In case you replay the campaign or the mission in Pope Vs Doge you can try both and improve replayability

I hope you like our idea

Luca LMS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jochen Lienhard
Germany
flag msg tools
Re: Deferent versions of the Doge
Thanks for the answer. We will try.

What's about the other modifications in wave II, are these alternative versions too or fixes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Bernardini
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Jochen2702 wrote:
Thanks for the answer. We will try.

What's about the other modifications in wave II, are these alternative versions too or fixes?

Those are fixes, the I wave cards have some issue and we correct them in the II wave reprint

Luca LMS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.