Popular Tags: [View All]
Lionel Sy
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Hello
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone receive an email with confirmation for their GenCon pick up preorder? Do i just go and show my photo ID or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sasaki
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email from preorder@portalgames.pl with a PDF attachment that was just a letter that said "Thank you for your preorder, please pick it up before 2 pm Saturday at our booth 1850."

I also have a Pay Pal receipt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Mott
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did the GenCon pick-up as well. I don't remember exactly how it was worded, but I was under the impression that my pre-order would give me a permanent copy of the 6th case.

Instead, I just got a link to an electronic version of the 6th case that went down after GenCon was over. I saw no way to download the files from the site either.

Since I didn't have time to play the 6th case during GenCon (I was volunteering 8+ hours a day), I feel kind of cheated out of the "promise" of the 6th case with a pre-order.

Is there anyway I can still get access to the 6th case?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Łapot
Poland
Katowice
Silesia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Naga02 wrote:
I did the GenCon pick-up as well. I don't remember exactly how it was worded, but I was under the impression that my pre-order would give me a permanent copy of the 6th case.

Instead, I just got a link to an electronic version of the 6th case that went down after GenCon was over. I saw no way to download the files from the site either.

Since I didn't have time to play the 6th case during GenCon (I was volunteering 8+ hours a day), I feel kind of cheated out of the "promise" of the 6th case with a pre-order.

Is there anyway I can still get access to the 6th case?

Access to Case 6 was not a part of the Gen Con Pickup Offer. Only the 6th character was. Case 6 was available for the limited time for all of the Gen Con attendees (without the download option), as it is the convention case (it was also a part of the original pre-order).

Case 6 will be available on various other events and in the FLGSs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.