Hide
6 Posts

Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of Ashardalon Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Request: 5th tile sheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Razvan Pascu
msg tools
I just bought a copy of DnD: WoA BG and its missing 5th page tile sheet from 13.
I requested some help from producer ... but after 5 days i got no answer ...
So i want to know whats on the 5th page?
Maybe you can point me to a PDF file so i can see what its missing from the game.

PS. I'm very disappointed with Wizards of The Coast ... cause they sold me a bad product and i got no response from their support. I will think twice before buying any other game from them (this was my first ... probably last).

Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Five days is a bit long, but they will likely still answer. Give them a bit longer or maybe send a follow-up. They have a good track record for providing replacements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jolly G. Giant
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
p_razvanul wrote:
I just bought a copy of DnD: WoA BG and its missing 5th page tile sheet from 13.

Fortunately, the 5th tile sheet is nearly identical to the 4th. The differences will be the actual dungeon tiles and 2 blade barrier tokens (identical to those on the 6th tile sheet).

Hopefully Wizards steps up and sends you a replacement. Otherwise worse case you could get by without it, especially if you purchase any of the other games. In that case the missing dungeon tiles won't be too bad as you could proxy from another set (sort of).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Osnabrück
flag msg tools
                                                             oooo                             ooo                             o    o                                      o     
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
p_razvanul wrote:
So i want to know whats on the 5th page?

Tile sheet #5:

The other tile sheets are in the gallery, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Razvan Pascu
msg tools
They answered and said that a copy of 5th page was sent to me.
Hope i get it after "few weeks".
Thx all for the help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Razvan Pascu
msg tools
Got it ... after almost one month.
I have to say that even though it took some time ... i'm impressed by their support. They sent a missing part from US to Europe ... so three thumbs up from me!
I will change FB rating also!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.