Hide
5 Posts

Giga-Robo!» Forums » General

Subject: Tabletopia games! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan M
msg tools
With the release getting closer and closer with each update, I can barely contain my excitement for this game anymore. Does anybody want to play a demo on Tabletopia?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
harrison
msg tools
Wait, I didn't know there was a tabletopia version? Can you link me!

And I'm up for playing! What timezone are you? I'm EST, Ontario, Canada. PM me if you wish!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Hammerschlag
United States
Chicago
flag msg tools
badge
IRON FUSION OVERKILL!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
https://tabletopia.com/playground/giga-robo-mjxrrt/play-now

Smash some robots!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan M
msg tools
Also, here's a protip: against all logic, I've found that Tabletopia actually works best in Internet Explorer. Weird, I know, but it works for everyone I've checked with and it's actually Tabletopia support's official solution. So if you've had no luck with Tabletopia before, try loading it in IE. you might be surprised.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rock Bronson

Kansas City
Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
civilinquisitor wrote:
Also, here's a protip: against all logic, I've found that Tabletopia actually works best in Internet Explorer. Weird, I know, but it works for everyone I've checked with and it's actually Tabletopia support's official solution. So if you've had no luck with Tabletopia before, try loading it in IE. you might be surprised.

yup. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.