Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew De Lorge
United States
Spencer
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is this game good for two adult cat lovers? Just wondering if there is enough game there to keep adults entertained and challenged? I see in the comments section on some of the ratings that some felt it was too easy or simply just play with their kids.

Thanks in advance for answers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGAC California
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, though it is light and easy to learn. It's an excellent warm-up game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Young
United Kingdom
Keighley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is pretty simple but my wife loves it as a light warm-up game (alternating with games like Battle Line or Ponte del Diavolo). We have been defeated by the Cat on a couple of occasions.

The only issue I might suspect with adult players is a memory differential. If you can remember what cards are in the discard pile, you can do a lot better at guessing what card you are 'holding'. Could ameliorate this by shuffling the discard pile into the draw deck after every couple of turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason "J.T." Taylor
United States
North Highlands
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mattyd777 wrote:
Is this game good for two adult cat lovers? Just wondering if there is enough game there to keep adults entertained and challenged? I see in the comments section on some of the ratings that some felt it was too easy or simply just play with their kids.

Thanks in advance for answers...

I did a full review on it and felt like it is good for introductory deduction but if you like meat on your deduction then I'd say pass. It feels more like a family game for younger kids. My boys (14 and 12) thought it was okay. YMMV =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.