1 Posts

Pixel Tactics 4» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules List rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Israel Cruz
Mexico
flag msg tools
So I just bought the game last week and Im loving it. My brothers and I are playing it a lot and I wanted to post this list we made to some abilities that we found needed some clarification.

Statiscian/ Batrov Wargrave
Vanguard Ability – It will reflect any kind of damage, by effect, attack, spell or leader´s action.
Rear Ability – It can be used to move damage from any Heroes, including your Rival´s.

Graffiti/Burgundy Twelve
Vanguard Ability – A Melee attack will go through Graffiti and attack the Hero/Leader that’s behind.
Rear Ability – A Melee attack will go through the Vanguard Heroes and attack the Hero/Leader that’s behind.
Order/Trap/Operation – It will be like if every enemy Hero had Ranged Attack.

Secretary/Melinda Marsellis
Vanguard Ability – You can use a Long Spell and it will count as one action.
Leader Action – You can use a Long Spell and it will count as one action.

Ascetic/Ainos Lockehart
Rear Ability – The cards that you put on the bottom of the deck must be on your hand.

Time Traveler/Welsie Acktern
Order/Trap/Operation – Next Wave you decide who will become First Player and it will change stay like that for the rest of the Round.

Cryomancer/Ansloma Coldwater
Vanguard Ability – Her ability activates after being recruited (Ex. Bounty Hunter trap can defeat her)
Flank Ability – Her ability activates after being recruited (Ex. Bounty Hunter trap can defeat her)
Rear Ability – Her ability activates after being recruited (Ex. Bounty Hunter trap can defeat her)

Slayer/Tyrafelle Malentas
Order/Trap/Operation – This card should be a Trap not an Order.

If you think I should add some other clarification or one seems wrong let me know. I would love to hear your comments. And also planning to do the same with the other pixel tactics sets in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.