BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Czech Republic

Subject: Gaming in Prague 2018 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shabazz
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Been living in Prague for a while now and have been heavy into boardgames for last 3 years. Currently in Prague gaming with just one other friend from my home country but looking to find more people to join our gaming sessions roughly once a week(there is only so much 2 player gaming one can handle ) Plus most of my collection just sitting idle on my shelf.

Also would be interested to join any game nights someone might be putting together..

I like mid to heavier games, with some of my current favorites Rising Sun, Anachrony, Viticulture, Clans of Caledonia, Fury of Dracula to name a few.

Get in touch

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karel Stastny
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Shabazz,

we are a group of boardgamers who usually meet once a week at Bohemia Boards and Brews. We organize ourselves in a BGG guild Prague Board game players https://boardgamegeek.com/guild/3220. Based on your description of games you enjoy, I think you would be a great fit.

Feel free to join the guild and come to one of our gaming sessions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shabazz
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for letting me know, joined the guild, now looking forward to some gaming 😁

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.