Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Mansions of Madness» Forums » General

Subject: DLC Scenarios don't have own entries in database: Why? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Webb
United States
Western Mitten
flag msg tools
designer
badge
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Header kind of covers the question:

There are currently a couple of DLC scenarios that are available for this game that are not tethered to physical box releases. Is there a reason why these do not have their own BGG entry?

I would really like to have an entry to visit for each of these releases, as it would be good for logging plays and as an easy, separated out area for providing commentary for people who aren't sure about purchasing them.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: DLC Scenarios don't have own entires in database: Why?
CortexBomb wrote:
Header kind of covers the question:

There are currently a couple of DLC scenarios that are available for this game that are not tethered to physical box releases. Is there a reason why these do not have their own BGG entry?

I would really like to have an entry to visit for each of these releases, as it would be good for logging plays and as an easy, separated out area for providing commentary for people who aren't sure about purchasing them.


Have you submitted them?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Webb
United States
Western Mitten
flag msg tools
designer
badge
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
CortexBomb wrote:
Header kind of covers the question:

There are currently a couple of DLC scenarios that are available for this game that are not tethered to physical box releases. Is there a reason why these do not have their own BGG entry?

I would really like to have an entry to visit for each of these releases, as it would be good for logging plays and as an easy, separated out area for providing commentary for people who aren't sure about purchasing them.


Have you submitted them?


I haven't, and I'm willing to, I just didn't want to bother going through the process if there was some specific reason why they weren't already present.

It seems like an odd oversight if that is what it is as MoM is rather popular.

Edit: Well, I've taken the time to add these to the queue, so hopefully they end up added to the database.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sérgio Iglésias
Portugal
Porto - V.N. Gaia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Noob question, you can log plays based on what scenario you play?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Webb
United States
Western Mitten
flag msg tools
designer
badge
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Irxson wrote:
Noob question, you can log plays based on what scenario you play?


Not in the way I think you mean.

If you log plays on BGG each game release has its own expansion page. Thus, if you play, say, one of the scenarios associated with Mansions of Madness: Second Edition – Sanctum of Twilight: Expansion you could log the plays under that particular expansions page. I prefer to log this way as it lets me dig through my stats and see what expansions are getting play. There is no way to be more specific than that within the BGG system.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cotton
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Also submit your play data here, please:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1619768/statistics-submit-y...

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.