Pulsar 2849» Forums » Rules

Subject: bonus tile rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Justifier
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
At the end game when you count your planets, you get points for the planets you have. But there is a tile that state that you get +1 for every planet (the tokens you leave behind on the planets). Do i interpret this correct. If i have 7 planets they count as 14 for end game scoring purposes or is it 7 planets +1 is 8?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Scussel
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1. The planet values do not double.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odyzeus Longbow
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When scoring how many planets you've placed a station in, you get +1 for that count.
These +1s do NOT count towards the goal "visit 9 planets"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Justifier
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
thank you both for the quick reply. We played it correct, but i wanted to be sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Next Game Please
England
Frome
Somerset
flag msg tools
Find a Friend
badge
Next Game Please
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Justifier wrote:
At the end game when you count your planets, you get points for the planets you have. But there is a tile that state that you get +1 for every planet (the tokens you leave behind on the planets). Do i interpret this correct. If i have 7 planets they count as 14 for end game scoring purposes or is it 7 planets +1 is 8?

Are the answers the official ruling?

Because, if they were, the wording would have been "Score 1 point at game end if you have at least 1 planet"

Which particular tile are you referring to? I'm not able to find it.
I can see an exploration bonus tile benefit that actually counts as one extra station. But that's completely different and would count towards end goals etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. oeppel
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the +1 station tile count towards the A2 tech that provides 1 vp per station?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pinoeppel wrote:
Does the +1 station tile count towards the A2 tech that provides 1 vp per station?

No, it only applies when counting stations in step 7 of Final scoring, it doesn't apply in any other circumstance as stated on page 17 of the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.