Hide
3 Posts

LOAD: League of Ancient Defenders» Forums » General

Subject: Forest and Frost Mode Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jon mb
msg tools
This is the style of play where hero activations happen 1 side at a time. so there is a supremacy token that's the first player, it gets passed once the turn is done. supremacy player also activates his/her towers first and moves their creeps in the lane first ( though it goes lane by lane ) but once it comes time for lane creeps to attack both players roll at the same time and deal/take the results. Then the hero phase begins...supremacy player activates a hero first then the opposing player and it alternates from there.

my question is...if one player moves his lane creeps first and an opposing hero is in the way, do they get to stop and attack that hero? then the opposing players lane creeps move into the hero area and a new attack is made?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael V.

Asheboro
North Carolina
msg tools
I only played the Frost and Forest mode once, but I believe all creeps move first on both sides, then they attack. So in your scenario, the hero's creeps would move to their lane before the enemy creeps would take a swing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jon mb
msg tools
awesome yes, i realized this later. thats correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.