Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
If given the option, I would prefer to play with the green pieces, please.
badge
I have two new 9 Card Games: 300 Spartans and Franky's 1st Christmas
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're looking for a game that meets specific requirements, you can find a list of common game attributes from the Game Tab on GDCR.

Simply click the Game tab on the header to see a list of all games entered in currently running contests. You can find, play time, page counts, and other common information about each game.

Click on any game in the list to see more info about it.
If you click on your game, you'll also have a link on the game detail page to edit it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ward
Japan
Matsumoto
Nagano
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be nice if the Game Info Page showed which games I have played.

It would be nice if the Game Info Page showed if the game is contest ready, idea phase, etc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ex1st wrote:

It would be nice if the Game Info Page showed if the game is contest ready, idea phase, etc...
Both excellent ideas. After the current 9 Card Contest, I will be taking a break from hosting any contests in the GDCR and will be implementing several major changes to the GDCR. I'd like to add these to the list.

I'd also like to add a sorter to the page to allow you to sort by columns. (Currently trying to build up my website design skills for some of these functions.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ward
Japan
Matsumoto
Nagano
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
chansen2794 wrote:
ex1st wrote:

Both excellent ideas. After the current 9 Card Contest, I will be taking a break from hosting any contests in the GDCR and will be implementing several major changes to the GDCR. I'd like to add these to the list.

I'd also like to add a sorter to the page to allow you to sort by columns. (Currently trying to build up my website design skills for some of these functions.)

Wonderful. It would be nice to be able to sort the games in the table by these criteria, too.

And... a column showing if I have played that game. This way, I can hit that tab, sort the games into "have played" and "have not played" and pick the next game with components ready to test.

I know you are busy this year. Glad I can leave feedback for future development. Great stuff Chris. The GDCR makes a lot of sense when you start to use it. And its full potential is yet to come laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ex1st wrote:
The GDCR makes a lot of sense when you start to use it. And its full potential is yet to come laugh
Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind comment! It's easier to find time to work on it when I know that people are finding value in it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls