Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
If given the option, I would prefer to play with the green pieces, please.
badge
I have two new 9 Card Games: 300 Spartans and Franky's 1st Christmas
mbmbmbmbmb
Polls are used in the GDCR for voting on contest results and other information gathering.

I will usually link to the current poll from the contest thread on BGG, but you can also find it from the contest detail page on the GDCR. Polls are linked below the contest info.

The first time you click on a poll link you'll see some basic information about the poll (dates and poll status). Below that you find see the poll questions.

Questions use either radio buttons or free text fields. Required questions are marked with a red star. If you don't answer one of these questions, the form will not let you vote. Don't worry, your answers won't be lost. You can just mark the missed required questions and then submit your vote.

After you have voted, you can go back and edit your vote - at least until the poll closes. At that point, all votes are final and cannot be edited.

If the poll is set to public, the results will be displayed either after you vote or after the poll closes. (General contest votes at the end of the contest is not public and those results will be hidden in the GDCR.)

Please note that in public polls, free text fields will be displayed. Please do not put personally identifiable in these fields unless you are comfortable with the information being public. All other information will be presented in aggregate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls