Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cpt. America
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmb
Is a bomb attack defendable? Or does the target get hit by the number of sucesses?
What if a ship overlaps 2 cluster mine tokens. Does it activate all of them or just the 2? Is it a separste roll for each cluster mine token? Pleade help. Thnx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Alexander
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bombs are not weapons and their effects are not attacks. There is no defense roll against their damage.

A ship that runs over multiple bomb tokens of the "explodes when run over" variety detonates all of them. (This is common with Cluster Mines since each token is separate.) The player who dropped them decides which order they explode in. [FAQ p. 7] All bombs run over explode, even if the ship takes lethal damage partway through.

One final thing that's important for Cluster Mines: they've gotten errata to do 1 normal damage for every HIT and CRIT rolled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cpt. America
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanx for the replies guys! Another questioƱn then. Are missiles amd torpedoes defendable then? Or same as bombs? And..if i spend the target lock as the card requires,do i still get to reroll dice? What about cluster missiles....do i get to reroll for each attack?thanx?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Alexander
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure you read the card closely. Some missiles require you to spend the lock (or focus token), and some only require that you have one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.