Manuel Pietschnig
Austria
flag msg tools
Hey guys! Going down the latest downloadable rules of asoiaf i saw that the vulnerable token shows a broken sword. And the rule says, that if you expend the token, the enemy has to reroll his defense dice. Wouldn't it be better to change the sword and the shield. Broken shield (weakened) :reroll defense dice. Broken sword: reroll attack dice. Or is that just a mistake in that dowload-rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Szczypinski
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Hello!

I have the rulebook right in front of me, and on the very back (Rules Summary) it has the following conditions listed:

Panicked (running soldier symbol) - expend after an enemy rolls morale test to force them to reroll any/all dice

Vulnerable (broken shield symbol) - expend after an enemy rolls defense dice to force them to reroll any/all defense dice

Weakened (broken sword symbol) - expend after an enemy rolls attack dice to force them to reroll any/all attack dice

Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pietschnig
Austria
flag msg tools
So it's a wip thing with my version! My print-version shall arrive soon for doublechecking! ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D G
Germany
Schwäbisch Hall
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
When will the tokens placed on a enemy unit when a unit has a special ability?
This question comes up when we play the game.

For example:

House Bolton Cutthroats
Skiked Mace: If this attack targets an enemy that has not activated this round, that enemy becomes vulnerabele.

Will the token be placed at the end of the activation of the Cutthroats (after the attack) or bevor the attack, so that i can use the token?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D G
Germany
Schwäbisch Hall
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
Can no one help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Tremblay
msg tools
mb
You place the token as soon as the Ability tells you to. In this case right when the unit attacks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D G
Germany
Schwäbisch Hall
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.