The Apostle Green
United States
Lake County
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
That is not dead which can eternal lie
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Mr. Boydell, per your blog, I know you have been occupied with (a) real life as well as (b) Snowdonia (YAY! Insta-back on KS! Thankyouthankyouthankyou) but I can't help but ask: when/if/maybe/please will you be moving forward with the GoL expansion you've been toying with?

Sincerely,

Joe (Rabid Guilds fan)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
theapostlegreen wrote:
Dear Mr. Boydell, per your blog, I know you have been occupied with (a) real life as well as (b) Snowdonia (YAY! Insta-back on KS! Thankyouthankyouthankyou) but I can't help but ask: when/if/maybe/please will you be moving forward with the GoL expansion you've been toying with?

Sincerely,

Joe (Rabid Guilds fan)

I'm not Mr. Boydell, but he's been moving it forward steadily. It's for sure a thing. I would expect late this year or early next year.

meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Apostle Green
United States
Lake County
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
That is not dead which can eternal lie
mbmbmbmbmb
truekid wrote:
theapostlegreen wrote:

Sincerely,

Joe (Rabid Guilds fan)

I'm not Mr. Boydell, but he's been moving it forward steadily. It's for sure a thing. I would expect late this year or early next year.

meeple

That's excellent - but I have to ask out of curiosity - what do you know that I don't? I don't recall seeing anything recently on the blog or on these forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
theapostlegreen wrote:
truekid wrote:
theapostlegreen wrote:

Sincerely,

Joe (Rabid Guilds fan)

meeple

That's excellent - but I have to ask out of curiosity - what do you know that I don't? I don't recall seeing anything recently on the blog or on these forums.

Andy is the developer at TMG working on it

And he just sent me a rules draft to comment on, so I can verify that progress is in fact being made!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey McCulley
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, I just got the game for $20 at Gencon and was told that was because they were soon to release an expansion and they wanted as many people as possible to have their hands on the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crown of Command
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
Cult of the Ultra-New
mbmbmbmbmb
That's awesome. Guilds is such a good game I don't know why so many people don't like it. I wonder if there is a way to make the iconography less daunting for first time players. I already have all sorts of reference sheets printed and laminated, but many people can't get past it. Oh well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paul troke
United Kingdom
hove
East Sussex
flag msg tools
The Beatles Live at the BBC
mbmbmbmbmb
It's suddenly become available for £10 ($13) over here
seems incredibly cheap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.