Subject: Is there an Undo in the App? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron Z
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I will ask....is there any way to undo an action in the app, specifically undo the ‘buy ink’ action. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that I’ve ever seen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
laphilfan wrote:
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I will ask....is there any way to undo an action in the app, specifically undo the ‘buy ink’ action. Thanks.
This was one of the things I gave feedback on during the Beta. I found it was far too easy to accidentally press 'Buy Ink' when what I really wanted was 'Sell Ink'. Unfortunately, just as with all my feedback, I never heard anything back. I haven't seen the final release, so it's possible it was implemented.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no undo option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Bowman
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
If you are still in the middle of your turn and you feel you did something you didnt want to do, hit the home button to exit the game (before ending your turn) and then hit the home button twice quickly and slide hardback out of what was running in memory. Restart hardback and it should start your turn back from the very beginning as it is async it doesnt record the activity until you officially end your turn. An undo would be helpful but plan "B" should work in those critical game situations. Once you hit submit no starting turn over. As long as you have not hit submit yet it will start your current turn over and you can then redo. This is what I do in paperback if I make a mistake and I just checked and it also works in Hardback also. I dont use it very often but lets face it, it is easy to miscue on any kind of touchpads especially if you are just learning the game and the commands. Have Fun.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyinsar -
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With Paperback I’ve found that I don’t always get the same cards again. It depends on where you were in your deck and if a shuffle was required before or during the deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
An "undo" button should be present in any async game app shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.