1. Placing the movement tiles.
We played this game when my boy was 7, and he asked for it again! He liked saving the princess and the race against time.
When placing the movement tiles, should we keep the tree or castle
symbol always in the same corner or can the tiles be rotated?
I assume we could rotate it but my kiddo assumed otherwise.
2. Dense trees
Does the rule about Dense trees apply when you place a new tile?
the rule just says move your pawn to the new tile.
if the new card is placed on a side with dense trees, and it has dense
trees, you would discard two cards and move your tile to the new tile?
3. if you want to stay on a tile, that would be resting?
4. You can only get gold and health from tiles so the peddler is the only way to gain strength?
How do you fold the second rule page so you can read it easily?
- Last edited Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:29 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:11 am