Subject: King of the Tighty Whities rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jens A. Czaplo
Germany
Dresden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule says »if you end up with a set of three, you become the King of the Tighty Whities … and actually score points!«
But how many???

Btw: There is an error in the PnP version. The back of the socks cards should not be »Ghosts Deck«.

And the reference card is missing in the PnP version. The rules on the picture on Kickstarter differs from the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Birkett
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

Thanks so much for checking out the PNP!

The points scored for having a set of three Tighty Whities is listed on the card. It is worth 5 points as a set of three whereas one individually is worth -2 points and a second one makes the total set worth -3.

Also, we recognized the error in the PNP card back and I believe we updated it on Google Drive. We added the reference cards as well. Maybe you downloaded the first version before it was updated?

The final manufacturing files were of course updated for sure as well (I checked that personally).

As far as the rules picture on Kickstarter, that was never the final rulebook. I wrote that version of the rulebook, which was great for saving money. However, whenever I fund a Kickstarter I hire a rulebook editor because though I love writing I don't feel as proficient at technical writing and prefer a professional to take over.

We also had a few developers assist with the game and several play testers gave us feedback to improve the game. Though these were very minor changed and did not effect the core premise of the game. Unfortunately, I am not sure that I am able to edit the files in Google Drive to update them on the Kickstarter page.

Thanks again for supporting Atheris Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens A. Czaplo
Germany
Dresden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just downloaded all files again. Errors still the same. The backs are different, but on all backs is written „Ghosts Deck“.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Birkett
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you email me the link that you're using and show some pictures of how you got to the page with the wrong backs? I will see if I can have that updated for you. My email is andrew@atherisentertainment.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.