Subject: The magic of cinema rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Aubert
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
'I wish I could meet me when I was Ambuscade to stop me, I was so ridiculous.
-Why don't you do it?
-Unless you got a time machine, it will be difficult, Mainstay.
-Why? You are an actor, you just have to pretend ... Let's just pick someone to do a good musical score and we will make the best movie ever!

Ambuscade
VS
Stuntman / Mainstay / Xtrem Argent Adept
At
Champion studio

It was a fun match. Ambuscade was his usual pushover. No, I'm lying, he was even below that. Mainstay and Argent Adept felt in love, soaking most of the damage Ambuscade dealt, and soon after two stunt doubles arrived to take the few damage Ambuscade was able to deal. Meanwhile, Stuntman defused a bomb by punching it really hard (his usual solution to deal with problems.) Both Antagonist showed up, but Stuntman and Mainstay boosted by a howling Adept were clearly superior.

AND CUT! Peefect, Ansel, it was perfect. Now I know it wasn't the real you, but admit it. Like Doc says: It is a good carth... cararath ... catarsa... It helped, huh?

OK. Champion studio us fun! It is to the environment decks what Guise and Wager Master are to the hero and villain decks. The arts are great and the deck is very helpful for heroes.

Mainstay is not a hard hero to play. He is the kind that punch very hard. He works a little like Stuntman, destroying his stuff to do interesting things, generaly damages.

Those deck are simple but fun, can't wait to use them again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls