BattleTech CCG» Forums » General

Subject: Battletech CCG Playgroups Thread (Seattle) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Hahn
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I just bought several thousand cards as this is actually my favorite CCG ever. Looking to get some peeps together to play, ideally Cafe Mox in Seattle. If anyone is interested post here!

If we get enough folks, I’m down to sponsor a little league for at least one season.

If you never played or don’t have card, worry not. We can teach and give competitive loaner decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brittany Hollis
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I just inherited a couple thousand myself. I am in the Tacoma area and am interested in learning to play! I've been trying to sell them but doesn't seem like there is a big market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hahn
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Happy to teach you some time. I just finished teaching my wife and she figured it out readily. I’m happy to buy em off you if it’s not your jam but prefer to teach you first!

I’m a week on week off doctor so I’m pretty free when I’m off. You ever come up to Seattle or Ballard (Mox Boarding House is a great play to meet up for a game.

Cheers,

Andrew

C: 206-300-3771, feel free to text.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.