Subject: Best Solitaire Board Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: recommendations [+] solitaire [+] solo [+] [View All]
Michael Hoffman
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
For those of us who can't always find a group to play with... what are some good solitaire games? The preference, for me, would be wargames with possible option for more players, but, any games outside of that genre are good. Just best single player experiences to be had. So, no price limit, no genre limit outside of a mild preference, anything goes. BTW, found a copy of Arkham Horror at ConQuest SF this weekend, so, that's one down =).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might like to peruse this excellent Geeklist by 1000rpm, in which you will find compiled the contents of many Geeklist's worth of solitaire games.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/24177

Os

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lajos (yes, the real Lajos, not me) created a GeekList containing GeekLists on Solitaire games:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/19939

For me: I've enjoyed solo Ingenious and Wallenstein (see filessection).

O, and Welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Arroyo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll find all of these in the geeklists, but I thought I'll mention my favorite solo wargames:Ambush! / Battle Hymn which use an excellent paragraph system for enemy movement, and Wings Over France another excellent solo wargame where you fly a Flight of Planes in WWI doing a great variety of missions during "Bloody April" to support the ground offensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.