Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
I guess 10 damage from me and 20 from the curse makes sense for her to be tough. I don’t understand why I was hit by 30 and not 50 though if I theoretically blocked 30 from xand.

Could be Whirling’s 30? Still leaves the alpha attack unaccounted for (Beren?)

Wolves knew Beren had 40 HP, if they wanted to guarantee he'd die, they needed to use the Alpha attack there - simples

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Blaze, I need to know - what was the deal with the Faith Healer-pocalyse????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
meeple x5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (11/14) - # - Voted by

Royalflush - 7 - kuchick(1), twomillionbucks(2), The_Rorab*(3), Scarlett_O(4), ortho_(5), RoyalApe(6), dejojam1(7)

Not Voting: Royalflush, SerWave, Vanderscamp, xandryyte

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 3:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 4:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 1 - Royalflush(7)
kuchick - 1 - Royalflush(1)
ortho_ - 1 - Royalflush(5)
RoyalApe - 1 - Royalflush(6)
Scarlett_O - 1 - Royalflush(4)
The_Rorab - 1 - Royalflush*(3)
twomillionbucks - 1 - Royalflush(2)

Not Voting: Royalflush, SerWave, Vanderscamp, xandryyte

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:

Needed at least 3 on a person for heal to work, only 1 heal per night
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for putting in the effort, Blaze.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
ThatAblaze wrote:
Ok.. the wolves have discussed it and they're in agreement that they have been found out. The forces of Chaos concede to their fate.

Good Wins! Reality as we know it is safe.

GG team.

Sorry evil. I think combination of eating aux N1 and the mutliple goods thinking they were GS and all coming together with a single d1 claim was a bit of a perfect storm here.

And the hits made it even worse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
Here's what I told the vampire:

You have been studying this town for a long time and you have learned information. The Faith Healers don't know how their own role works. You suspect that the village won't take long to figure out how the role really works (probably by D2), but for now you are the only one who knows everything about the role.

The Faith Healer's role description is "You can target a player (including yourself) every night to heal them for 20hp. This heal is not able to take anyone above their starting hp. WARNING: You know that there is at least one other role or item effect in the game that can accidentally block your heal. The holder of that role or effect will not be explicitly told that it can block you, and if or when your heal gets blocked you will not be told that it didn't work that night."

There are multiple people on team good with the role "Faith Healer". Collectively the faith healers get one heal per night. That heal goes to the person that the majority of them are targeting. Ties go to the longest held game order. No heal will be performed if there aren't at least 3 people trying to heal the same target.

The vampire is also told the number of faith healers that the game starts with and that the newcomer is a faith healer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
ThatAblaze wrote:
Ok.. the wolves have discussed it and they're in agreement that they have been found out. The forces of Chaos concede to their fate.

GG team.

Sorry evil. I think combination of eating aux N1 and the mutliple goods thinking they were GS and all coming together with a single d1 claim was a bit of a perfect storm here.

Well, when the Seer is also a good Witch...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

Needed at least 3 on a person for heal to work, only 1 heal per night

I really dig that as a mechanic. But the way the roles came out really cleared a bunch of people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We knew there was a Faith Healer role in the game, and a Secret Agent role in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
ThatAblaze wrote:

GG team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
And how exactly did Vampire work?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
ThatAblaze wrote:

GG team.

I agree that it was an extremely powerful role.. but the wolves also had a lot of abilities propping them up that the village didn't know about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:

ThatAblaze Oct 26, 10:45 PM: You are the Vampire - You have been hiding your powers and losing strength for many years now, but the appearance of the werewolves offers you a chance to start hunting again and build your strength back up!
ThatAblaze Oct 26, 10:46 PM: You start the game with only 60hp. Each night you can drain 1 person which will do 15 damage to them. If your drain attack succeeds you will gain 10hp from it and learn their remaining health.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Grats good!

That has to be one of the most catastrophic collapses of evil I've seen in a game. For a 14p HP game to be effectively done after N2... wow!

Well played. Well deduced.

And well viewed, Wave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:

Here's my spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YLBaX1y8Rbs1Qc7ojhlz...

Tab#2 has all the role text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently only the wolves thought i was good :p
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
Apparently only the wolves thought i was good

I did!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Btw, as is probably unsurprising, we didn't know the gun would reveal me. All we knew was that it was used as a night order. I (Alpha Wolf) got the gun N1 from killing Samool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ThatAblaze wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
ThatAblaze wrote:

GG team.

I agree that it was an extremely powerful role.. but the wolves also had a lot of abilities propping them up that the village didn't know about.

I'm not arguing. If we had stacked all three attacks on Ser, plus the gunshot from RF (which outed him), plus the bombs, plus if I'd woken up and switched my vote to him at the end of D2, it would have been just enough to kill him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
Fill in the blanks

N1 Heal Targets
RoyalApe - Rorab
Rorab - Beren
$2M - Beren
Dejo - SerWave

N2 Heal Targets
RoyalApe - Vanderscamp
Scarlett - SerWave

N2 $2M - Ser

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I want to congratulate everyone on a well played game. The good team did a really good job figuring out the game. The evil team played very well too, elements just didn't work out well for them.

It could have easily gone the other way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
Pshaw look at all these selfish Faith Healers!!! I healed other people like a good samaritan!!! yuk

Well, that's what they say to faith healers, right? "Physician, heal thyself!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting game.

Ser's role seems really, really strong, and not being told the gun would expose flush sucked for evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  55 , 56 , 57 , 58 , 59  Next »  [59] |