Hide
5 Posts

Tokaido» Forums » General

Subject: The Perfect Game Night Experience Tokaido rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
eric walls
msg tools
Has anyone made an evening of Tokaido? Setting the mood with the official music CD, maybe one of those tabletop waterfalls, and of course, dining on the actual food from the Inn?

I'm thinking of a triple-date night and I want it to go perfect, so I'm asking if anyone has tried something like this.

路平安を祈る Ichiroheian o inoru!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FPV
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I've been interested in this game for a long time. Let us know how your experience went.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
That sounds like a nice idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fisher
United States
east lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
we have not done so but i’ve been thinking of having a themed type night similar to what you have proposed. i’d like our group to play Ninjato, Tokaido, and Kanagawa. food provided would have to be easy stuff as i’m not a wiz in the kitchen....sushi from a local restaurant, along with soup. we have several local asian markets where i could pick up some desert type items. tea for some, saki for others. i was unaware of an official music CD. cool.
i hope your night goes well, when it happens. let us know what worked, and didn’t work for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Gerig
United States
Upland
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've definitely done Tokaido and Takenoko with sushi, sake, and Japanese music. It's pretty fantastic. You should do it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls