Subject: Create Your Own Rooms rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
So Room 25: VIP included two paper "Free" rooms that are there so people can create their own rooms.

You just cut them out and then slip them into a sleeve with one of the empty rooms (because if you have Room 25: Season 2 or Room 25 Ultimate, you have a TON of empty rooms).

I want to see what kind of rooms the BGG Hive Mind can come up with, because I want the best/coolest/most awesome room(s) in my copy of the game.

Every room submitted gets 10 from me (I know it's not a lot, but it's within my budget). The room(s) I like best will be slipped into my copy of the game. Note that it's possible (albeit unlikely) that I may run out of . If that happens, I'll eventually pay up. It just may take some time.

Here's my contribution:

Rebound Room
Yellow
A character who moves into this room under their own power is bounced back to the room they just moved from. The only way to enter this room and stay there is to be pushed, carried (in which case the carrying character is still bounced), called or to enter this room from a room that seals itself off or destroys itself when characters exit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamethyme wrote:
So Room 25: VIP included two paper "Free" rooms that are there so people can create their own rooms.

You just cut them out and then slip them into a sleeve with one of the empty rooms (because if you have Room 25: Season 2 or Room 25 Ultimate, you have a TON of empty rooms).

I want to see what kind of rooms the BGG Hive Mind can come up with, because I want the best/coolest/most awesome room(s) in my copy of the game.

Every room submitted gets 10 from me (I know it's not a lot, but it's within my budget). The room(s) I like best will be slipped into my copy of the game. Note that it's possible (albeit unlikely) that I may run out of . If that happens, I'll eventually pay up. It just may take some time.

Here's my contribution:

Rebound Room
Yellow
A character who moves into this room under their own power is bounced back to the room they just moved from. The only way to enter this room and stay there is to be pushed, carried (in which case the carrying character is still bounced), called or to enter this room from a room that seals itself off or destroys itself when characters exit.

Super nice initiative.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
arnaud4matagot wrote:
Super nice initiative.

The game is a real favorite of mine, and, if anyone actually responds with rooms, it'll benefit everyone (including me).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.