BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General

Subject: List MSRP? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonas
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would it be possible to have part of a games detail to list MSRP of the game? Currently I have to go to one of the online sites to find it. It would be really cool if I could just check it here on BGG.
Anyway just a suggestion, not sure how popular it would be to anyone else, however I don't think it would be that hard to add it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For each edition, each publisher, and each country?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Werbaer wrote:
For each edition, each publisher, and each country?

LOL, I am very sorry I guess I didn't think about other countries. I guess if i were honest then I would say whatever is current version and msrp in U.S., but I see now your point.
Oh well, chalk this up as another bad idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franco
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You could always click on 'price history' to get an idea of what people are willing to pay for it. Not exactly the same thing, but useful sometimes ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
loquitur wrote:
You could always click on 'price history' to get an idea of what people are willing to pay for it. Not exactly the same thing, but useful sometimes ...

I actually find the price history "summary" useless unless the game is only a couple years old. That's because the price for the lower and upper range, as well as the average, can be based on old data.

I did suggest, but haven't seen implemented, a real "price history" tab where you can see data on individual sales (that include dates).

chessduffer wrote:
I would say whatever is current version and msrp in U.S.

Even just within the USA there may be more than one "current" version

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.