David Levin
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another Game Night is upon us.

As usual, on the 2nd Monday of the month, September 10th, we will be meeting from 7pm-10pm(ish) in the Cafe at the Mohegan Lake Barnes & Noble in Cortlandt Town Center on Route 6.

I'll be bringing a bunch of board and card games from my collection. There will be a good mix of simpler and more complicated strategy games and gateway games and maybe a party game or two and hopefully there will be something fun for everyone.

My collection can be viewed here on BGG and if anyone who plans to attend would like to request a specific game, just reply to this thread or send me an email at Nwbgg@aol.com.

And remember, as always, anyone is welcome and no experience is necessary. Games will be taught with patience and with strategy tips. You can RSVP, or you can just show up.

Hope to see everyone there on Monday, September 10th.

The exact address is 3089 East Main Street, Route 6, Mohegan Lake, NY 10547.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Levin
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Northern Westchester Boardgame Group meeting September 1
Game night went really well. We had a great turnout and some new people too. I am pretty busy getting ready for a business trip so I have to be brief with this month's report on how it all went.

We had 3 games going at a time and a lot of games were played. Here they are:

Mr. Jack
R-Eco
Manhattan
Medici
Squint
Coloretto
Yspahan
TransAmerica
Ca$h 'n Gun$

Next month we will deviate from our usual schedule by meeting on the 3rd Monday of the month to avoid the holiday (Columbus Day) and to ensure that I will be back from my trip and won't miss out.

So, next month's meeting will be on Monday, October 15th in the usual place at the usual time.

See you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.