Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I don't know how this game gets "cassandra recorded" but I'm chalking this as an evil victory.

Team good (save for Ortho) quit.
They saw the writing on the wall and knew that evil will win so they quit out of frustration because they couldn't get town unity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Toka.

This was a crazy ride and I appreciate your awesome modding!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RIP

Mike, phenomenally played.
Pretending replacements didn't happen, there was probably about a 1% chance of us losing this game.
If cultist was someone else I think we're very likely to win but it's not certain, but with you, almost no chance of losing imo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment, at the beginning, where we could have said -- no. But somehow we missed it.
mbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
Yep! I had a very interesting game from my perspective and would love to share my feelings.

I can't wait to hear.

Now I feel a little dumb for all my appeals to you to please Nightfall on me. laugh Great job, this was definitely your evil game that is going to make everyone waaaaaaaaaaaay more paranoid about you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment, at the beginning, where we could have said -- no. But somehow we missed it.
mbmbmb
Vanderscamp wrote:
RIP

Pretending replacements didn't happen, there was probably about a 1% chance of us losing this game.
If cultist was someone else I think we're very likely to win but it's not certain, but with you, almost no chance of losing imo

I think you're right, though Mike being the cultist rather than a wolf led to some non-zero chance of good winning. If he'd been a wolf it was over.

But you and LJ both had a fair amount of grime on you by the last day. Evil still wins a huge % of the time.

What sucked the most for the game is that when Ryagic subbed out I knew he was good. That changed everything. =/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
Heya, guys. I'm not feverish now, so let's start there.

This is going to be extremely unusual, but I have literally NEVER seen this situation before (in a little over 3.5 years!), so anything I did was going to have to be pretty unique. Edit - I mean a situation where every single good has replaced out, none of the evils have, and all but one of those replacements is on the must lynch day.

I also want to clarify that I've not read the cultist's chat or wolf chat before making this decision, and it isn't at their request.

I am calling the game here, and as of my information now (which is incomplete, I've been sick and not strongly monitoring you all), it seems like this is an evil win.

Many apologies to the n3/D4 replacements, and I thank you for your willingness. One of you can seriously shift and endgame, and that is a risk we take to play a week by week hobby, and something evil can push through and try to win. THREE of you is something I don't see how evil could ever fight against on a reasonable basis!

Some of you expressed why you replaced out in mod chat, and some of those cases had a lot to do with stretching yourselves too thin, one mentioned frustration but it didn't show up in recent posts so I don't now what cuased it, but dead chat suggests there are other things going on, and I'd like to know what those are before I make any final calls. But the game is over.

Thanks Tfang, I'm on board with this decision.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I don't think paperF, 4th or Kermit should receive a loss, to the extent that anyone cares about Cassy W/L records.

I both deserve one and will gladly accept one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
Thank you Toka.

This was a crazy ride and I appreciate your awesome modding!

I appreciate that, Mike, but this was not, to clear, an example of my awesesome modding, heh. This was more along the lines of "barely minimal keeping up while being really ill" - I'm usually in front of problems, not behind them, and for that I apologize to all. =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
I don't think paperF, 4th or Kermit should receive a loss, to the extent that anyone cares about Cassy W/L records.

I both deserve one and will gladly accept one.

You'll note none of them are on the Cassy chart, as I quite agree. (Except that I think you got a sucktastic hand too, but at least you played the game!) I did GM them that they CAN be re-added if they want to, though, it is their choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK so here is my take...

It was amazing to know who team evil was. I was all ready to synch up and bring the village down.

But first thing, Vanders grows suspicios of my intro post. So out of the gate I'm defending myself to my teammate!

LJ was mia most of that day.

And Irina was the most auxy aux that ever auxed. She was serving aux burgers aux sized with a side of aux!

So I'm like CRAP! I cant be chummy with the sorceror now. I'm going at it with a wolf.

Then LJ comes in and she and vanders start bussing eachother!!!

So im like SCREW IT! Im joining team village!
And I played the entire game as if I was good and tried to be as objective as possible.

And for the record. Every word I said about my playstyle, my suspicions my greeting etc.
That is 100% sincere.

If you felt I read like a villager, well yay because that was my goal.

I would like to know if Vanders or LJ knew I was their cultist and if so, at what point?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My suspicion on Sarah was completely what I would have done as a villager.

I always go into detective mode when someone is NKd.

I ask myself WHO would do it. And I totally saw a world where Sarah would have killed Beren.

In my head afrer posting I was like, come on LJ or Vanders! One of you take this gift and shift suspicion on Sarah! Especially when she got defensive!

I was like, heres our next mislynch! But nope LJ and Vanders kept fighting! LOL.

I was like I think I seriously have to carry the entire monentum for team evil! LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
OK so here is my take...

It was amazing to know who team evil was. I was all ready to synch up and bring the village down.

But first thing, Vanders grows suspicios of my intro post. So out of the gate I'm defending myself to my teammate!

LJ was mia most of that day.

And Irina was the most auxy aux that ever auxed. She was serving aux burgers aux sized with a side of aux!

So I'm like CRAP! I cant be chummy with the sorceror now. I'm going at it with a wolf.

Then LJ comes in and she and vanders start bussing eachother!!!

So im like SCREW IT! Im joining team village!
And I played the entire game as if I was good and tried to be as objective as possible.

And for the record. Every word I said about my playstyle, my suspicions my greeting etc.
That is 100% sincere.

If you felt I read like a villager, well yay because that was my goal.

I would like to know if Vanders or LJ knew I was their cultist and if so, at what point?

I thought it was possible you were cultist because I didn't think you'd done anything that would be strange for a cultist to do, but we both thought you sounded good so we thought it was other people.
I did think Irina was extremely auxy though.
I said some waffle about lindsey but I never actually planned on putting any pressure on her whatsoever, and we thought it was a good spot for lindsey to go after me and be the deep wolf if necessary because neither of us looked great and I was going all in on the rorab lynch d3 which makes me look really bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LJ and Van can't really afford to regularly be seen leading lynches, they are some of the top paranoia evils around. They have to choose when to do that kinda thing carefully, heh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And Ortho. OMG that was hard.

I legit saw a workd where xand was evil. And I was STRONGLY able to paint you as evil out of the gate.

But the longer you stayed alive, the more you were clearing yourself!

I was like, crap!

And when it came down to you or Rorab, I asked myself, who will be the easier mislynch after the other turns up good?

And I felt you were the easier one to kill as I planted such a strong seed of doubt on you.

It was soooooo wracking being against you when I knew you were good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
LJ and Van can't really afford to regularly be seen leading lynches, they are some of the top paranoia evils around. They have to choose when to do that kinda thing carefully, heh.

Aaah. Yeah, here is where my inexperience does not serve me well.

I am unfamiliar with who has more paranoid reputations over others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So are our dead players going to rejoin us to chat???

I miss Benes, Beren, Netsy Cvb and our sub outs!

Come back in and talk with us!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
My suspicion on Sarah was completely what I would have done as a villager.

I always go into detective mode when someone is NKd.

I ask myself WHO would do it. And I totally saw a world where Sarah would have killed Beren.

In my head afrer posting I was like, come on LJ or Vanders! One of you take this gift and shift suspicion on Sarah! Especially when she got defensive!

I was like, heres our next mislynch! But nope LJ and Vanders kept fighting! LOL.

I was like I think I seriously have to carry the entire monentum for team evil! LOL

When rorab said the stuff on d3 that I pounced on, I was pretty sure we were both safe that day, and we obviously knew Irina was getting lynched the previous day.
It might not have looked it but we were pretty intent on neither of us dying, particularly things like me not getting lynched before rorab.
Pushing all the mislynches possible is your job, and you did great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel proud of my reads at least! =] Sorry all if my replacement caused some inconvenience!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:

Exactly.
With Sarah in particular I thought my best line was to wait and wait and then start pushing on her at must lynch.
If I start retaliating her earlier I think ortho starts going hard on me, and him thinking I wasn't as evil as rorab was pretty important.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PaperF wrote:
I feel proud of my reads at least! =] Sorry all if my replacement caused some inconvenience!

You have nothing to feel bad about, Paper! New people come, perforce, with new eyes and none of the days of grooming evil works on. =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanderscamp wrote:
RIP

I think that if LJ had been alive at the end, it would have been hard in a final 3. I was ready to lynch Mike and you though. His post where he was talking about xand being evil and then voting was very evil like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It all came together. If you could read my mod chat with Tokah it was full of, "What are they doing!!!" "Stop fighting you fools!" "Would someone evil pleeease vote outside of eachother?!"

I was so nervous we were not in synch. But in the end when LJ came in on Ortho I was like, oh yes, we are in synch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am seriously going to start calling people out for "gingerbread housing" all the time now.

It's more than shade, it's inviting someone to claim the argument you began as their own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Aw man, I didn't get to do my research project on how Benes reads LJ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job, evils!

Sorry that Mike fooled me with his online persona, goods. I obviously can't catch the differences without the visual tells.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  81 , 82 , 83 , 84 , 85  Next »  [85] |