GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,525 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Talisman (Revised 4th Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Question about Talisman Release rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Barchuk
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in the states and I pre-ordered the 4th edition. When can I roughly expect to get my copy? The reason I ask is because I thought I read somewhere, that for people living outside of the UK, it would take an additional month or so for those people to get their copy. This would then mean around Halloween. I was just curious if this true. Another guy told me that I should've pre-ordered through Thoughthammer instead of Black Industries. Did I mess up here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
cbarchuk wrote:
Another guy told me that I should've pre-ordered through Thoughthammer instead of Black Industries. Did I mess up here?

You'll pay a heck of a lot more ordering direct but probably get it sooner. As for when, not sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CLS Games -- Atlanta's Board Game Warehouse
United States
Kennesaw
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cbarchuk wrote:
Another guy told me that I should've pre-ordered through Thoughthammer instead of Black Industries. Did I mess up here?

Thoughthammer would have been less expensive than going directly to Black Industries. However, even Thoughthammer is not the least expensive -- check out the BGG marketplace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.