Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho! arrrh

Argh, tis a pirate's life for me! At least Sunday after noon it was.
We even started by arguing what color we would all be! Now that should warn you this will be a brutal game!

Sword, sword, sword, keys, keys, and bottle. Dude, did ya even shuffle! I refuse to go first. It seems like to me whoever goes first looses every time! I'm last ye scaly wags!

Although I have a special kind of pirate love that goes deep, far beyond the time of Johnny Dep..... I still manage to loose this game every time I play it! I owe it to the pirate with in me to figure out this BLASTED GAME!!!!!

We were playing this game with some newbies who had left all the red hats covered! Ha ha ha! I was the only player to have 2 pirates back in prison. It just so happened I had 2 red hats in my hand! Jump, Jump my men straight to the boat ye go! Now, for the rest. I had 2 swords and that got me one more pirate in the boat. Holy barnacles, I only needed 2 more men on the boat!

My turn came quick enough, with all 5 people playing it let me jump to the end quite quickly!

May the best pirate win. And that my friends was the Great Green Pirate of Greenwich! (thats me)

We're rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves,
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho!arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Williams
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the chance to go to Cartagena a few years back, so I took my copy of the game and played it many times with my Colombian friends. I also made it a point to visit the castle and walk around the underground maze as is depicted in the game. The local history of colonial Cartagena will explain why it is tied to pirates!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.