Hide
2 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » Variants

Subject: Zombicide Custom Stadium Tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
neil rumary
msg tools

So I created a set of Stadium tiles but currently don't have the time to create missions for them I thought I would place them on here and see is anyone wants to create their own around them. The tiles do have a few custom rules.

1/ The car park can be driven into but not out of (due to the spikes).
2/The area out side of the other 4 corners all count as outside, however due to the bollards these too can not be driven into.
3/Survivors can enter the ring by any side.
4/Zombies can only enter via the 2 sides that have the steps on the corner
5/The ring can be shot into and out of.
6/The seated areas can not be shot into via the ring tile as there is a bullet glass wall.
7/The Bluth Car can not be moved or driven around.
8/ Both destroyed cars can be searched once (treat the muscle car like a pimp car).
9/Both the tiles with changing rooms have 2 sewers, you can flip a coin each turn to see which one spawns when a sewer card is revealed, or spawn them both.

I designed these tiles with the thought that other missions would be attached via roads leading up to the front entrance (that is why that tile has no road section).

Hopefully someone will have some good ideas for some missions
(and hopefully I will find some time to share my own soon too)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The tiles are gorgious.

Nonetheless, I find most - if not all - the special rules "irrelevant". Way more complex, tiles wises, than what the official rulebooks offer (like the 1/, 4/ and 6/).
They would be better suited for Mission's Special rules here and there

I do love the use of the MedFan Zombicide knight for the Knight team's mascot !!! Brilliant!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.