Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon S
Canada
Coldstream
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Ryan/Brenna,

Any chance the upgrade could have a thin card overlay over the upper part of the first edition board with the new symbols or even stickers to cover the old symbols?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Festa
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
Florenza Dice Game
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1
I was thinking exactly the same!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't kept up with the comments section on the KS, so seeing that he chose to make a sticker available to print is awesome.

Do you know if the upgrade will still lack most of the stretch goals? As of the last time I checked, upgrades weren't going to get them all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So if you get the upgrade pack you don’t get the stretch goal ? I though you just didn’t get the metal coins ? Might be best just to get the 2nd eddition at coolstuff or miniture market . For 40$ that’s only 15 bucks more then the upgrade kit .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon S
Canada
Coldstream
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
noahshu wrote:
So if you get the upgrade pack you don’t get the stretch goal ? I though you just didn’t get the metal coins ? Might be best just to get the 2nd eddition at coolstuff or miniture market . For 40$ that’s only 15 bucks more then the upgrade kit .

Only disadvantage is more shelf space taken with another edition. I’m trying to avoid that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon S
Canada
Coldstream
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
oneiric wrote:
I know this isn't what you are suggesting, but I'm expecting this kind of file to be made available from fans post-release if there is no official solution... so wan't too worried about it.

Already very impressed with the option to upgrade. Don't often see that, and think it's a very nice way to support the existing fan base.

Edit:
Saw this as a comment on the KickStarter page:
"Ryan mentioned he would provide a downloadable/printable sticker sheet for those who want to fully update their first edition board."

I didn't see the original post from Ryan, but this sounds like a pretty reasonable approach. Personally I'd rather not past a sticker on my old gameboard to replace the original space - I would prefer to be able to play old or new versions depending on mood and who is at the table.

Saw this too. I’m grateful that Ryan is considering a file for us. I think we would all be happy with that. I’m a big fan of his board games and I appreciate this level of support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really torn on wants to do .. maybe just give my copy away .... to my cousin it’s still a great game the way it is . I might just sell it for 20 bucks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls