Romeo Casido
United States
California
flag msg tools
FYI
If you've never played the game but just bought it to have a complete collection it's probably incomplete. There's a weapon card called bokken that is the only weapon in the game you can have 2 copies of. It's japanese and came in the promotional demo set of Miyamoto Musashi v Beowulf. (and they only give you 1 copy of it! so you basically had to get or buy the demo set twice. the second time only for thew one card)

I was an avid player and i wouldn't consider a collection complete without 2 copies of this card. It's almost powerless on its own but i've seen it utilized in a life gain deck and dominate, using one of the Aztec warriors

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And I have a bunch of those decks because I was a mercenary for Tri-King and did a lot of teaching
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Romeo Casido
United States
California
flag msg tools
And thanks for all your work Rick! I remember playing a tournament and bringing my friend. We just wanted to watch because i was too nervous at the time to play strangers. But the tourney organizer had 2 ready made decks for us! That was super cool of him... We didn't keep it of course but it was nice to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern Conciergerie Easylife
France
Crolles
France
flag msg tools
Solo soul
badge
Always look on the... *sigh* ... bright side of life !
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha, I'm already struggling to find the cards that I miss altogether laugh But I still don't plan on getting a copy of that one ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
carapippino carapippino
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i disagree.

if you're speaking only in terms of collection, 1 bokken is enough. the original set come with 1 bokken, not 2

if you're speaking about taking the maximum power of bokken during a game then i agree with you in needing 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls