Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (7/9) - # - Voted by

FATNOOB - 3 - PaperF*(3), AnneAa(4), Limeztone(6)
The Grand Sham - 2 - cvb2009(1), Limeztone(2), FATNOOB(7)
PaperF - 0 - FATNOOB(5)

Not Voting: FGJustice, The Grand Sham

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

AnneAa - 1 - FATNOOB(4)
cvb2009 - 1 - The Grand Sham(1)
FATNOOB - 2 - PaperF(5), The Grand Sham(7)
Limeztone - 2 - The Grand Sham(2), FATNOOB(6)
PaperF - 1 - FATNOOB*(3)

Not Voting: FGJustice, The Grand Sham

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
FATNOOB wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
It's going to be harder to talk about tomorrow if you get lynched.

Yeah I know

Suppose this comes down to a F3, I just don't think whoever is left should auto-give paper a pass because of his D1.

I agree, and I suspect it probably won't be considered seriously unless it gets to that point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Limeztone
msg tools
mbmbmb
FATNOOB wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
It's going to be harder to talk about tomorrow if you get lynched.

Yeah I know

Suppose this comes down to a F3, I just don't think whoever is left should auto-give paper a pass because of his D1.
And who do you predict to be in that F3?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boonta Frederickson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably 3 of paper, sham, lime, and Anne.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are looking for a player to replace The Grand Sham. Please go to http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2050286 to replace the player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Royalflush has replaced The Grand Sham. If you have (un)voted The Grand Sham since the last Cassandra vote tally, please [unvote all] and revote your current choice just to make sure Cassy counts it correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the gist of what's happened before I clicked to replace, but I've got some reading to do.

Sounds like a great D1, bad N1. Also, seems like we know what line of the matrix the game has to be, unless there's something I'm missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
[vote fatnoob]

Seems like an easy vote considering yesterday's vote tally.

Sadly I also end up looking suspicious due to my "alter ego" checking out of the game and therefore not switching their vote off of a person who claimed Bodyguard... shake

Nevertheless, things are looking fairly good right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

FATNOOB - 4 - PaperF*(3), AnneAa(4), Limeztone(6), Royalflush(8)
Royalflush - 2 - cvb2009(1), Limeztone(2), FATNOOB(7)
PaperF - 0 - FATNOOB(5)

Not Voting: FGJustice

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

AnneAa - 1 - FATNOOB(4)
cvb2009 - 1 - Royalflush(1)
FATNOOB - 2 - PaperF(5), Royalflush(7)
Limeztone - 2 - Royalflush(2), FATNOOB(6)
PaperF - 1 - FATNOOB*(3)
Royalflush - 1 - FATNOOB(8)

Not Voting: FGJustice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne
msg tools
badge
'Did you know the human eye can see more shades of green than any other color?'
mb
Welcome Royal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne
msg tools
badge
'Did you know the human eye can see more shades of green than any other color?'
mb
Sorta liking Lime. I think it's been Noob and Royal for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Royalflush wrote:
I got the gist of what's happened before I clicked to replace, but I've got some reading to do.

Sounds like a great D1, bad N1. Also, seems like we know what line of the matrix the game has to be, unless there's something I'm missing.

Sounds about right. And yes, we definitely know what line of the matrix the game has to be, not that it does much for helping us find the last wolf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boonta Frederickson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome flush!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boonta Frederickson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have another Lynch first, then I'll be back for this one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Royalflush wrote:
[vote fatnoob]

Sadly I also end up looking suspicious due to my "alter ego" checking out of the game and therefore not switching their vote off of a person who claimed Bodyguard... shake

Meh, that doesn't mean much to me when the claims didn't start coming until 1 minute prior to lynch. You could say the same about Justice not switching off a seer claim, but I cleared him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Horn
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cvb2009 wrote:
Royalflush wrote:
[vote fatnoob]

Meh, that doesn't mean much to me when the claims didn't start coming until 1 minute prior to lynch. You could say the same about Justice not switching off a seer claim, but I cleared him.

I have the benefit of being cleared, but I honestly just didn't believe the claim, coming right off the bodyguard claim made it look like you were offering a plausible row.

Anyways, I'm alright with the Noob lynch, but despite my earlier paranoia I'm not feeling terribly good about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Limeztone
msg tools
mbmbmb
FGJustice wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
Royalflush wrote:
[vote fatnoob]

I have the benefit of being cleared, but I honestly just didn't believe the claim, coming right off the bodyguard claim made it look like you were offering a plausible row.

Anyways, I'm alright with the Noob lynch, but despite my earlier paranoia I'm not feeling terribly good about it.
In what way do you feel uneasy with the lynch of noob?
Where would you rather go?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Grand Sham
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a Werewolf, I'm The Grand Sham!
mbmbmbmbmb
(Sorry you had to replace me folks. I had to go to an alcohol class for my work yesterday but my boss sent me to the wrong one. By the time I was done with everything, I got back to almost 150 new posts and read about half of them before I had to stop. Mod tells me that other games are even heavier on the posts so this might not be the game for me. Sorry to have vanished on you. Good game!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Horn
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Limeztone wrote:
FGJustice wrote:
It's nothing quantifiable, just a general unease that we're missing something. The overall lack of activity in this game isn't helping the village at all.

Part of me wants to say Paper, because I feel like he might be directing the village, but he's the one who started the move to Samool after the claim so that's a bold play even for the most daring wolf.

I think Flush might be cleared for meta reasons. If Sham was the wolf, then he either put in the kill order last night after a day of not participating and replaced out immediately, or Samool managed to get the kill order in on the claimed bodyguard in the very short time he had between claim and death. Neither scenario seems likely.

So by process of elimination, my wolf pool has to be Anne, Noob, and you. Along that line, I guess Noob is my best lynch choice.

[vote noob]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

FATNOOB - 5 - PaperF*(3), AnneAa(4), Limeztone(6), Royalflush(8), FGJustice(9)
Royalflush - 2 - cvb2009(1), Limeztone(2), FATNOOB(7)
PaperF - 0 - FATNOOB(5)

Not Voting: N/A

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

AnneAa - 1 - FATNOOB(4)
cvb2009 - 1 - Royalflush(1)
FATNOOB - 2 - PaperF(5), Royalflush(7)
FGJustice - 1 - FATNOOB(9)
Limeztone - 2 - Royalflush(2), FATNOOB(6)
PaperF - 1 - FATNOOB*(3)
Royalflush - 1 - FATNOOB(8)

Not Voting: N/A

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
FGJustice wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
Royalflush wrote:
[vote fatnoob]

That's fair. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to claim it so I didn't end up taking the NK, and it seemed to be working until Smugs claimed the other GS role.

I admit that in that moment, I wasn't even sure if Seer/Bodyguard was a consistent world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
FGJustice wrote:
Limeztone wrote:
FGJustice wrote:
It's nothing quantifiable, just a general unease that we're missing something. The overall lack of activity in this game isn't helping the village at all.

Part of me wants to say Paper, because I feel like he might be directing the village, but he's the one who started the move to Samool after the claim so that's a bold play even for the most daring wolf.

I think Flush might be cleared for meta reasons. If Sham was the wolf, then he either put in the kill order last night after a day of not participating and replaced out immediately, or Samool managed to get the kill order in on the claimed bodyguard in the very short time he had between claim and death. Neither scenario seems likely.

So by process of elimination, my wolf pool has to be Anne, Noob, and you. Along that line, I guess Noob is my best lynch choice.

[vote noob]

Three of us had time to follow Paper onto Samool, and two more almost made it. I could see Samool having the time to move the NK just in case. I could also see the mods taking the order from unspoiled Samool even after he was lynched if there were concerns about inactivity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Limeztone
msg tools
mbmbmb
I will not be around for lynch today (as almost always on tuesdays).
I feel ok with my vote. I might check in again later on...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Limeztone wrote:
I will not be around for lynch today (as almost always on tuesdays).
I feel ok with my vote. I might check in again later on...

I'm in the same boat today, I have a meeting starting at 12:30 that will go past lynch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boonta Frederickson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cvb2009 wrote:
FGJustice wrote:
Limeztone wrote:
FGJustice wrote:

[vote noob]

Three of us had time to follow Paper onto Samool, and two more almost made it. I could see Samool having the time to move the NK just in case. I could also see the mods taking the order from unspoiled Samool even after he was lynched if there were concerns about inactivity.

I think the mods would allow that too, so I don't think that's a meta-clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  Next »  [13] |