Subject: Sneak Peak rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kelsam Tabletop
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
A sneak peak of our Codex Customizations (custom neoprene playmats and dice counters).

Custom Playmat Pros:
- Larger play area
- Low-profile patrol row
- Fits in the box without rolling

Custom Playmat Cons:
- Heroes are not 100% visible when in reserve (stacked, which some cards having only partial visibility)

What do you think? What would you change?

As with all our tabletop customizations, the resource(s) necessary to make your own will be released completely free.

Note: Our website subscribers will be notified when we add the 300 DPI source image for printing and such (we will also post on this thread, if email subscriptions aren't your thing)

Moderator Note: This post is not a promotion, and has been approved by Octavian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T.J.
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you use the white dice for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
"When you walk..."
mbmbmbmbmb
Perrytom wrote:
Looks like for in place of the gold coins, although I would find it much more tedious to change the face of a d20 than throw a couple coins off the playmat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Heikkilä
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
badge
I'm just a poor tragedian.
mbmbmbmbmb
Desiderata wrote:
Perrytom wrote:
Looks like for in place of the gold coins, although I would find it much more tedious to change the face of a d20 than throw a couple coins off the playmat.
I can't stand D20s for book keeping in general. They are tedious and roll easily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsam Tabletop
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Heikai wrote:
Desiderata wrote:
Perrytom wrote:
I can't stand D20s for book keeping in general. They are tedious and roll easily.

The jumbo white D20 is indeed a gold counter. It's a spin-down die, so changing the face is not difficult Since the gold is used most often, we use a jumbo die so that it's easy to handle and won't roll around too easily. Though, to each their own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls