Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Northfield
United Kingdom
St ives
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will never get to finish my talisman 4th edition collection . Sucks, but hey it's a big game and with all my cards in fantasy flight mini sleeves (cost lots), it takes some serious space up.

Expansions in missing to never get.
-the firelands
-nether realm.
-the deep realm.

Anyway, my question is. I've found the blood moon and the harbinger recently for 20 each, which was pretty good I thought. They are missing the fantasy flight logos on the front, actually they make no mention of fantasy flight at all. Anyone have a clue what they are?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Knightofthewatch wrote:
I will never get to finish my talisman 4th edition collection . Sucks, but hey it's a big game and with all my cards in fantasy flight mini sleeves (cost lots), it takes some serious space up.

Expansions in missing to never get.
-the firelands
-nether realm.
-the deep realm.

Anyway, my question is. I've found the blood moon and the harbinger recently for 20 each, which was pretty good I thought. They are missing the fantasy flight logos on the front, actually they make no mention of fantasy flight at all. Anyone have a clue what they are?

Games Workshop are now publishing the games themselves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Northfield
United Kingdom
St ives
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting thanks. That explains why I could get these two for normal price, thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was answered here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1730645/new-edition-2017-ga...

and here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1810992/new-distributor-ann...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Northfield
United Kingdom
St ives
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DomaGB wrote:

Gotya, missed them as they were over a year old. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I still have about 7 expansions that I need, as well. Here's hoping that GW will reprint all of them and let us complete these collections!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Northfield
United Kingdom
St ives
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I'd brought the nether realms. It was 10 pound, and I always thought I'd Get it later, annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Burden
United States
Streator
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All I am missing for Talisman 4th edition is Talisman (Revised 4th Edition): The Deep Realms Expansion. I never thought I needed to rush out and get it until FFG lost the license. Now it's going for more than I am wanting to spend. Although I've taken all of the FFG content and put it in just a few of the game boxes to save shelf-space. Now if I can only find a copy of Arkham Horror: Miskatonic Horror Expansion, love how FFG does things now that Asmodee is running the show , been waiting a year for a reprint that will never come.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
turks1966 wrote:
All I am missing for Talisman 4th edition is Talisman (Revised 4th Edition): The Deep Realms Expansion. I never thought I needed to rush out and get it until FFG lost the license. Now it's going for more than I am wanting to spend.

Deep Realm and Nether Realm were both print-on-demand expansions, so new copies are likely to be far more rare than any of the other expansions.

According to thread 1649808, Deep Realm is the rarer of the two POD expansions, so some degree of price gouging is not surprising. i think, but am not certain, that Deep Realm was also only published in English (Nether Realm was definitely published in German, and probably other languages).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls