Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Nick
Canada
TORONTO
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After our opening game of TransAmerica, the late-comers finished their food, and Naomi and her German exchange student friend their game of Heave-Ho! In the meantime, Kevin, Dorothy, Colin and I whipped out Dorothy's game of Rack-O. I remarked how Rack-O is so unassuming-looking, I would never have bought it off the shelf at a game store, but having played it, I'm always up for a game.

I got the first Rack-O of the game, but my lead was short-lived as Dorothy soon "racked-up" three Rack-Os in a row, putting her in a commanding lead, until, mid-game, Colin got the first Bonus Rack-O of the game with a sequence of three. Thereafter, Colin steadily padded his lead, and then broke out with the second Bonus Rack-O of the game, another sequence of three.

Eventually, Colin got to within striking distance of a win, and the only way any of us even had a chance of catching him was with Bonus Rack-Os; Dorothy and I needed at least a three-card sequence, and poor Kevin, sucking wind for the entire game without a single Rack-O to his name, needed a five-card sequence. Well, Dorothy did it! She managed a sequence of three Bonus Rack-O, which tied her up with Colin. Final scores:

Dorothy: 520
Colin: 520
Andrew: 415
Kevin: 260

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.